Bluehost Web Hosting Help
Office 365: Setting up Email for Desktop
This article will explain how to access Outlook online or directly from your Desktop.
- To set up email on your desktop machine, log in to the Microsoft portal using the Office 365 username and password you created during account setup.
- Once signed in, click the Outlook icon to use Outlook from your browser. To set up Outlook for your desktop, see Desktop Setup below.
- Once signed in, click the Install Office button.
- Choose Office 365 apps from the drop-down menu.
- You will be prompted with a step-by-step guide on desktop installation.
If you need additional help, please see Microsoft Office Support.
Recommended Help Content
Microsoft 365 - How to Access Microsoft Outlook Email
This article will explain how to access Microsoft Outlook online or directly from your Desktop.
Office 365: Setting up Office Apps
How to download office apps for desktop use
Office 365: Setting up Email on Mobile Devices
This article will explain how to set up Office 365 email addresses on mobile devices for both Android and Apple.
Related Help Content
Office 365: Logging in to Office 365
How do I log in to my Office 365 account once purchased?
Office 365: Verify Third-Party Domains
To use Office 365 through Bluehost, your domain will need to use specific DNS settings. This article will explain the name server requirements for Microsoft email.
Office 365: SaRa Tool
How can I fix problems with Office 365 and Outlook?
How To Setup Outlook Email Account - Add New Email Address In Outlook
How to setup an email account in Outlook
Office 365: Tips and Tricks
How can I learn about the productivity tools included with my Office 365 plan?
Email Client Setup: Outlook 2002
How do I add my Bluehost email account to Outlook 2002?
How To Setup Outlook 2013 On Windows - Outlook 2013 Email Guide
How to setup an email account using Microsoft Outlook 2013
Email Application Setup - Outlook Express
Configuring your email client: Outlook Express.